viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

My entry for an IDW forum's coloring contest


This is my entry for the IDW forum's coloring contest. The lines are by no other than mr. Casey Coller I'm really happy with the way this one turned out, remember being just about submitting a previous version when I showed it to my friend Carlos Oliveros and he pointed out how flat it looked, I felt so bad cause I really worked hard coloring this monster, but he was right, it sucked, so in that very moment my brother Rob (one of my 3 brothers) who was online tought me some photoshop "secrets" he uses as a kickass graphic designer, and, man, it's all about details, but details make the difference in everything. thanks bro.Once I get to master those thechniques I'll do some sort of tut to explain, If anyone is interested.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario